Proxxon Table Saw
Perfectly straight cuts. For fine mechanics, model building, mould construction, toy manufacture, architects, model carpenters and fitters.
For cutting wood, non-ferrous metals, plastics, Plexiglas, fiber-glass reinforced sheets, foam and many other materials. Stable construction because load bearing parts and plane-milled table are made of die-cast aluminium.
The micro-adjustable, precise and stable longitudinal stop provides decisive advantages: Small corrections less than 0.004" (1/10mm) can be made after coarse adjustment using an adjusting screw. The height is adjustable and 45° tiltable saw blade makes it possible to cut double mitres when used together with the angle stop.
Low-noise drive using DC special motor with compound belt driver. Ball-bearinged saw blade shaft. Tungsten tipped saw blade 80mm (3 9/64") x 1.6mm (1/16") x 10mm (13/32") (36 T). Additional work piece pusher and non-slotted ABS sawing gap cover for tight tolerances between saw blade and table.
- Extendable table extension with supporting leg.
- Plane-milled table in die-cast aluminium with 2 continuous T-nuts for the angle stop.
- Saw blade protection runs up automatically when sawing.
- Clamping screw for height adjustment and pivoting the hard metal-equipped sawblade.
- Scale helps when adjusting the longitudinal stop!
- Setting screw for fine adjustment of longitudinal stop by 0.004" (1/10mm).
- Angle stop with stop rail of aluminium and adjustable limit stop for manufacturing parts of equal length and the same angle.
110 - 120V AC. 60Hz. 7,000rpm. Mitre infinitely adjustable up to 45°. Table size 12" x 12" (300 x 300mm). Cutting depth 0.04 - 5/6" (1 - 22mm). Saw blades between 2 - 3 11/32" (50 - 85mm) can be used (with 13/32" (10mm) centre hole).