Rodeo Rider Clock Scroll Saw Pattern
- 0.16 LBS
Our Rodeo Rider Clock Scroll Saw Pattern is a blast to build. Let the Rodeo Rider with his lucky horseshoe bring you good luck. There are two woodworking projects with patterns for you to scroll out.
Completed Rodeo Rider Clock Scroll Saw Specifications:
- Large desktop version;
- Rodeo Rider with Horse - 6 3/4 inches wide x 6 1/2 inches high.
- Horseshoe - 6 1/2" wide x 7 1/4 inches high.
- Clock Insert - 2 3/4 inch clock insert needs a 2 3/8 inch hole with 11/16 inch mounting depth.
- Base - 2 1/4 inches wide x 7 3/4" long.
- Small desktop version;
- Rodeo Rider with Horse - 3 3/4 inches wide x 4 1/4inches high.
- Horseshoe - 4 1/2 inches wide x 5 3/4 inches high.
- Clock Insert - 1 7/16 inch clock insert needs a 1 3/8 inch hole size with 7/32 inch mounting depth.
- Base - 2 1/4 inches wide x 5 1/4 inches long.
Wood requirement: 1/2 inch wood for horseshoe layer and 1/4 inch for the bronco rider.
The base is 3/4 inch thick material.
This scroll saw pattern is full size. You will receive the plan printed ontwo sheets of 11" x 17" sheets of paper. We recommend that you make a copy to scroll saw out and use the original for reference.