Router & Sanding Pad
Work without the limitations of clamps or vises. This router & sanding pad is good for use with sanders, routers, planers, or chisels when woodworking. This router and sanding pad is 24" x 48" and is non-slip. Covers a large surface for big jobs.
Instructions For Use:
- Bench or table surface must be clean, dry and free of dust or dirt.
- Lay bench pad flat on the working area.
- Position work piece in center of bench pad.
- Maintain downward pressure on bench pad and start working.
- To clean the bench pad, rinse with mild soap and water and lay flat to dry.
WARNING: Always maintain constant downward pressure on your tool and bench pad when working. Do not allow the tool or bit to come into contact with the bench pad. Always wear proper safety protection.
I had a pad like this, but it was old and badly worn in many places so this was a replacement. I highly recommend this pad for the top of your workbench or other work surface. I make (and therefore sand) a lot of thin pieces and a bench dog just gets in the way. This pad keeps items from slipping and sliding while you are sanding them. It is a great item at a low price.
so far, it works great.