Scroll Sawing in Metal: Patterns and Techniques
- 0.88 LBS
Scroll Sawing in Metal: Patterns and Techniques is designed to enhance your scroll saw abilities. This book will bring joy to the beginner and advanced scroll sawyer to see their own accomplishments when working with these materials. TheAuthors\Artist Frank Pozsgai and Mark Dowing have provided the reader with Instructions and tips, plus a metal conversion chart.
There are also over 35 patterns for you to scroll saw.
All of the patterns are the original size, but you can choose to enlarge or decrease the sizes. It's all up to you!
Scroll Sawing in Metal Covers:
- Characteristics of Metals.
- Sourcing Materials.
- Special Blade Cutting Hints.
- The Right Blade for the Right Job.
- Scroll Saw Blade Selection Chart.
- Scroll Saw Cutting Preparation.
- Sizing, Copying, and Transferring the Pattern.
- Material Selection.
- General Guide to Cutting Speeds.
- The Project.
- Basics Finishing Tips.
- Assembly Methods.
Scroll Sawing in Metal Specifications:
- 80 Pages.
- Authors - Frank Pozsgai & Mark Dowing.