4 Quarter Chiming Clock Movement
The 4 Quarter Chiming Clock Movement plays the traditional Westminster Chime every quarter hour and the full chime on the hour. It also strikes out the hours on the hour. It is available with a pendulum. The pendulum rod swings back and forth with the pendulum bob on the bottom. Standard size pendulum bob is 2 3/4".
The 4 Quarter Chiming Clock Movement with features:
- Quartz Movement
- Chime synchronization
- Most popular chime movements
- Step second hand motion with the optional second hand
- 16" pendulum included.
- Your choice of hands up to 4 1/2" long
- 7/16" shaft diameter
- 3" wide x 4 3/4" high x 1 1/4" deep
The 4 Quarter Chiming Clock Movement is available in three shaft lengths:
- 3/8" which has a threaded shaft length of 7/16" and fits dial and case thicknesses up to 3/8"
- 5/8" which has a threaded shaft length of 11/16" and fits a dial and case thickness up to 5/8"
- 7/8" which has a threaded shaft length of 15/16" and fits a dial and case thickness up to 7/8"
Black hands only are included with the clock movement. You can easily change the color of the hands by spray painting them the color you desire.