Stubai Full Size 45¬∞ V-Tool 8mm
- This item usually ships within 24 hours.
- 0.25 LBS
Stubai Full Size 45° V-Tool 8mm
This Stubai full size carving tool is a 45° V-Tool with 8mm cutting surfaces on each V. 8mm is about 5/16" wide. Stubai is made in the Stubai valley of Austria just outside of Innsbruck by artisans who have practiced the craft of knife making for years. Stubai tools are specially heat treated which guarantees the very best edge retention with a Rockwell HRc hardness of 58-60.
Stubai Full Size 45° V-Tool 8mm Specifications:
- 45° V-Tool.
- 8mm (5/16") Cutting Edge.
- Hand Sharpened.
- Blade fully polished.
- Inside Sweeps are finely ground for easy sharpening.
- Top Quality special alloy steel for high edge-holding ability.
- Hand forged blade.
- Internal steel ferrule prevents handle from splitting.
- Otagonal Beechwood Handle.
- Long form chisel.
The Stubai 45° V-Tools are noted on the tool as a form 47. This v-tool has two sides that are each 8mm that form together to create a 45° V. To sharpen a V-Tool, sharpen each side of the V like a regular chisel.