Stubai Full Size #9 Deep Gouge 25mm
Stubai Full Size #9 Deep Gouge 25mm features hand sharpened cutting edges with inside sweeps that are finely ground for easy sharpening. The special alloy steel has superb edge holding abilities that feature a special heat treatment and guarantees edge retention of 58-60 HRC. Stubai carving tools are inspected at every stage of manufacturing for superior quality. The Stubai gouge is handcrafted, ready to use and razor sharp straight from the package.
Stubai Full Size #9 Deep Gouge 25mm Specifications:
- #9 Deep Gouge.
- 25mm (1") Hand Sharpened Cutting Edge.
- Blade fully polished.
- Inside Sweeps are finely ground for easy sharpening.
- Top Quality special alloy steel for high edge-holding ability.
- Hand forged blade.
- Internal steel ferrule prevents handle from splitting.
- Octagon Beechwood Handle.
- Honed & Polished.
- Total tool length is about 10".
Stubai Full Size #9 Deep Gouge 25mm is ideal for use with a mallet or two handed carving. They are perfect for relief, sculpting, signs, statues, and small and large projects.
Each tool comes with the sweep stamped on it and the Stubai emblem. Look for Stubai quality.