Stubai Micro #11 Long Bent Veiner 2mm
The Stubai Micro #11 Long Bent Veiner 2mm is made from high quality carbon steel that is the ideal composition and hardness for carving. Stubai's #11 Long Bent Veiner has a higher wings which allows the carver to cut deeper into the wood. Micro Veiner's are perfect for executing small details in relief, sculpting, signs, statues, and small projects.
Stubai Micro #11 Long Bent Veiner 2mm Specifications:
- #11 Long Bent Veiner.
- 2mm Hand Sharpened Cutting Edge.
- Blade fully honed & polished.
- Inside Sweeps are finely ground for easy sharpening.
- Top Quality special alloy steel for high edge-holding ability.
- Hand forged blade.
- Internal steel ferrule prevents handle from splitting.
- Micro Palm Style Handle.
- Total tool length is about 10".
Stubai tools are imported from Austria and have been in buisness for over 20 years. Each tool comes with the sweep stamped on it and the Stubai emblem. Look for Stubai quality.