Sunshine Cross Clock Pattern
- 0.16 LBS
The Sunshine Cross Clock Pattern has a ring encircling the intersection point of the horizontal and vertical bars. According to some people, the ring represents a halo over the cross which represents our heavenly fathers son.
This pattern can be used with or without a clock insert in the middle of the cross. You can also use the hole cover that is provided in this pattern.
Completed Sunshine Cross Clock Specifications
- Cross - 12 inches high by 8 inches wide.
- Base - 2 inches wide x 4 inches long.
- Optional Hole Cover -2 in ch diameter.
- Uses a 2 inch insert.
- 1- 1/2 inch x 8 inch x 12 inch hardwood of your choice.
- 1- 1/2 inch x 2 1/4 inch x 4 1/4 inch hardwood of your choice.
- 1- 1/8 inch x 2 1/4 inch 2 1/4 inch contrasting hardwood or plywood of your choice.
This scroll saw pattern is full size. You will receive the plan printed on paper. We recommend that you make a copy to scroll saw out and use the original for reference.