The Heidelberg Scroll Saw Clock Plan
The The Heidelberg Clock Plan is a detailed Scroll Saw Plan with drawings of Spiring towers on each corner of this elegant mantel clock.
The Heidelberg Scroll Saw Clock Plan Suggested Components:
- 4 Quarter Chime Movement with 11/16" Threaded Shaft.
- 5 1/8" 4" Non Hinged Glass Bezel Dial in Arabic or Roman.
- 2 1/16" Hands.
The Heidelberg Clock Plan Specifications:
- 26 inches H x 12 1/4 inches W x 7 3/4 inches D.
This is a Scroll Saw Plan which does not include materials or components.
- This is a full size scroll saw plan that comes on paper.
- All plans are non refundable.