The Heidelberg Scroll Saw Clock Plan
The Heidelberg Clock Plan is a detailed Scroll Saw Plan with drawings of Spiring towers on each corner of this elegant mantel clock.
The Heidelberg Scroll Saw Clock Plan Suggested Components:
- 4 Quarter Chime Movement with 11/16" Threaded Shaft.
- 5 1/8" 4" Non-Hinged Glass Bezel Dial, in Arabic or Roman.
- 2 1/16" Hands.
The Heidelberg Clock Plan Specifications:
- 26 inches high x 12 1/4 inches wide x 7 3/4 inches deep.
This is a Scroll Saw Plan which does not include materials or components.
- This is a full-size scroll saw plan that comes on paper.
- All plans are non-refundable.
All sales are final on woodcarving patterns. Refund and warranties are not available.View AllClose