The Salzburg Scroll Saw Clock Plan
The The Salzburg Plan is a beautiful church clock. Scrolling this pattern will be a delight with all the amazing intricate designs that will catch your eye.
Review the instructions each detail of the plan to make any adjustments before you begin cutting.
The Salzburg Plan Suggested Clock Components:
- 4 Quarter Chime Movement, with 7/16" Threaded Shaft.
- 5 1/8" Glass Bezel Dial in Arabic or Roman.
- 2 3/4" Hands.
- 3 Socket Cord and Socket Mount Plate.( Sockets 1 1/2" Wide x 3" Long)
- 7 1/2" Watt Bulb.
The Salzburg Plan Specifications:
- 43 1/2 inches high by 20 inches wide.
This is a Scroll Saw Plan which does not include materials or components.
You will receive a full size paper plan which includes drawings to create your clock.
- All sales on plans are final.