Veritas Standard Wheel Marking Gauge
Step up your quality of work with a Micro adjustable wheel marking gauge from Veritas. This marking gauge features a cutting wheel that solves many problems commonly associated with marking gauges. The sharp wheel cuts the grain of the wood cleanly, and the cutting edge is beveled in such a way that it forces the gauge face against the stock.
Veritas Standard Wheel Marking Gauge Specs:
- Made by Veritas in Canada.
- About 6 3/4" long.
- Brass Face.
- Aluminum body.
- Hardened Steel wheel cutter.
- Registration is easy with large reference surface.
- Ultra fine adjustments with precision mechanism that can move up to 1/4" in micro mode.
- Stainless steel 5/16" rod.
The Veritas Wheel marking gauge is a must for any woodworker who wants to mark their projects with accuracy and ease.