Scroll sawing is a great way to spend some time and create something beautiful. With these plans, you can make your very own Zodiac Clock representing all 12 signs. This clock would be a great addition to any home, office, or anywhere else. The beauty in this Zodiac is truly amazing with each sign scrolled into the outer ring on these plans. Scroll sawing is a great way to show your creative side while still making something functional. So why not let time stand still and build your very own Zodiac Clock today?
Build our scroll saw Zodiac Clock representing all twelve signs! The beauty in this Zodiac is truly amazing with each sign scrolled into the outer ring on these plans. There are two clock plan sizes for you to choose from, a small 5-inch with a 1 7/16" clock insert, or a large 10" with a 2 3/4" clock insert.
If you are a scroll sawyer why not build a clock that's outside of the box. This scroll saw project is not one that you would see every day. That's what makes this pattern so special!
Zodiac Clock Signs on the pattern:
- (Aquarius) January 20th - February 18th.
- (Pisces) February 19th - 20th.
- (Aries) March 21st - April 19th.
- (Taurus) April 20th - May 20th.
- (Gemini) May 21st - June 21st.
- (Cancer) June 22nd - July 22nd.
- (Leo) July 23rd - August 22nd.
- (Virgo) August 23rd - September 22nd.
- (Libra) September 23rd - October 23rd.
- (Scorpio) October 24ht - November 21st.
- (Sagittarius) November 22nd - December 21st.
- (Capricorn) December 22nd - January 19th.
Finished Zodiac Clock Measurements:
- Large Clock - 10" high x 8" diameter.
2 3/4 inch clock insert needs a 2 3/8 inch hole with 11/16 inch mounting depth.
- Small Clock - 5" high x 4" diameter.
- 1 7/16 inch clock insert needs a 1 3/8 inch hole size with 7/32 inch mounting depth.
Make from 1/4 inch hardwood or plywood of your choice.
This scroll saw pattern is full size. You will receive the plan printed on paper. We recommend that you make a copy to scroll saw out and use the original for reference.