Art Noveau Tea Table Plan
The Art Noveau tea table plan will show off your woodworking skills! You can build this stunning tea table using 3/8" material and 1/2" for the top. Scroll saw the beautiful intricate details with scroll sawn mortise and tenons. Building these amazing fretwork objects are generally ornate and delicate yet great fun for everyone involved.
Art Noveau Tea Table Wood Requirement:
- You will need 4 pieces of the 3/8 x 8 inches thick material.
- 14 pieces of the 3/8" thick x 6 inches wide
- 1 piece of the 1/2 inch thick 6 inch wide
- 1 piece of the 1/2" thick and 8 inch material for the top.
Art Noveau Tea Table Dimensions:
- 24 1/2 inches high x 18 1/2 inches wide x 13 inches deep.
This scroll saw pattern is full size. You will receive the plan printed on paper. We recommend that you make a copy to scroll saw out and use the original for reference.