Canterbury Cuckoo Clock Pattern
- 0.21 LBS
Create this mock-cuckoo scroll saw design with our Canterbury Cuckoo Clock Pattern. This plan gives you two style options wall hanging or standing. There are three birds in this intricate vintage design.
Hand-made clocks make wonderful gifts and are quite popular at art and craft fairs.
When you've finished cutting the pattern it will measure 10 1/2 inches wide x 19 inches high x 4 inches deep. We recommend using 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch thick material of your choice. Imagine this Canterbury Cuckoo Clock scroll saw plan made in a beautiful Cherry or Mahogany.
Suggested Canterbury Cuckoo Clock Pattern Components:
- (#2545) Four Quarter Chime Pendulum Movement or a (#2537)Compact Quartz Pendulum Movement with a 5/8 inch max dial thickness and 11/16 inch threaded shaft length or a compact pendulum
- (#3599) 3 1/8 inch Authentic Cuckoo Dial.
- (#8901) 1 3/8 inch Hands.
- Out of Plywood: 2 sheets OF 1/4in 2 sheets OF 1/8in Out of Hardwood: - All boards are 24inches long
- 1 Board 12in wide x 1/4in thick
- 1 Board 8in wide x 1/4in thick .
- 1 Board 6in wide x 1/8in thick.
You may want to use contrasting wood for the 1/8in. This board is ideal for the overlay, and the round bird overlay at the bottom of the clock.
This scroll saw pattern is full size. You will receive the plan printed on paper. We recommend that you make a copy to scroll saw out and use the original for reference.