Dome Clock Scroll Saw Pattern
Once you've completed this project, you can count yourself among the masters! Each floor is elaborately detailed with intricate cutouts and embellishments. Measures 22 inches Wide x 50 inches High x 12 inches Deep. The Dome Clock Scroll Saw Pattern is a full-size plan on several 24" x 36" sheets of paper. Build the clock from the plan or alter it to make a unique clock like no other.
Materials And Components Are Not Included
Hardwood: First Floor -3/4 inch thick material: --1 board 12-inch x 24 inches (can use 3/8 or 1/2) (actual floor - can stack glue 2 or 3 1/4 inch boards to achieve thickness with hardwood if desired) -1/4 inch thick material: 2 - 12 inch wide, 1 - 10 inch, 5 - 8 inch, 7 - 6 inch, 6 - 5 inch 3/8 thick material 2 - 6 inch wide boards 1/8 inch thick material 1 - 6 inch wide board
Dome Clock Scroll Saw Plan Accessories (you need to purchase) :
- 2 bells.
- 6 pair of door hinges 1/2" long x 7/16" wide.
- 1/8" wood for dial overlay.
- 5 sheets of plastiglass of either yellow, orange, or mist-stained glass.
- 5 1/8 inch wooden dial or a non-hinged dial
- 11/16 inch threaded shaft chiming movement or a 15/16 inch mini quartz movement.
Dome Clock Scroll Saw Plan Wood We Recommend:
- 3/4 inch thick material for the base floor.
- the entire clock can be made of 1/4 inch and 1/8 inch thick material except for inside dome panel support blocks which should be 3/4 inch thick. Adjust the pattern accordingly.
This is a Scroll Saw Plan which does not include materials or components.
You will receive a full-size paper plan which includes drawings to create the Dome Clock
These plan drawings are fine, as far as they go. With such a big project it would be better if there were some assembly instructions with them. i.e. Every floor completed diagram. Each part of the plan labeled with which floor it belongs to. Not much, but it would definitely help with the assembly. The photos online of this clock are not very good, too blurred. It would be nice to have a drawing large enough to compare to the plan