Dragon Clock Pattern
- 0.15 LBS
This scroll saw clock is sure to become a favorite of the wood worker who likes fretwork. Our Dragon Clock Pattern offers two patterns, one with the clock insert and one without the insert. The Dragon with the clock insert is on a wooden base. The larger Dragon without the insert shows more of the tail entangled around the bottom of the dragon.
Once you are finished cutting it will measure 9 1/4 inches wide x 22 inches high x 7 3/4 inches deep.
Dragon Clock Pattern Suggested Components:
- 2 3/4 inch clock insert.
Dragon Clock Pattern Recommended Materials:
- plywood usage 1- board 1/2 inch x 8 inch x 24 inch or 2- boards 1/2 inch x 4 inch x 24 inch.
- for bases 3 sheets 1/4 inch x 16 inch x 24 inch plywood.
- miscellaneous pieces for false plates.
- solid wood usage 1 board 1/2 inch x 8 inch x 24 inch or 2 boards 1/2 inch x 4 inch x 24 inch.
- for bases 5 boards 1/4 inch x 6 inch x 24 inch.
- 1 board 1/4 inch x 4 inch x 24 inch.
- book matched boards can also be used misc pieces for false plate.
This scroll saw pattern is full size. You will receive the plan printed on paper. We recommend that you make a copy to scroll saw out and use the original for reference.