Flexcut Power 70¬∞ x 1/4" (6mm) V Gouge RG307
- Item usually ships within 24 hours
- 0.20 LBS
Flexcut Power 70° x 1/4" (6mm) V Gouge RG307
Bring your carving to a new level with Flexcut Power 70° x 1/4" (6mm) V Gouge RG307 blades. Flexcut's Power Gouge has an amazing carving performance to reciprocating carving tools with stunning results.. These gouges fit power carvers by Ryobi, McCulloch, Proxxon, and as well as our flexible shaft reciprocating carvers. The professional carvers are pleased with the speed and ease of carving with Flexcut blades. Made in the U.S.A. with high quality spring steel, each tool is extremely sharp. Foredom users can also use the Flexcut Power 70° x 1/4" (6mm) V Gouge RG307 blades in Foredom handpieces or with Flexcuts power gouge handle. To use the Flexcut 70° power gouge RG307 simply slide it over the tang of the tool until it protrudes through the hole in the base. The Flexcut Power 70° x 1/4" (6mm) V Gouge RG307 fit will become more relaxed after a few hours of use.
Flexcut Power 70° x 1/4" (6mm) V Gouge RG307 Specifications;
- .25" Long.
- 1.5" Wide.
- 5.75" High.
- .02 oz. Weight.
Power Carvers the Flexcut Power 70° x 1/4" (6mm) V Gouge RG307 will fit:
- The Foredom Repciprocating Handpiece H.50 or H.50C will accept the full range of Flexcut RG Power gouges. You may also use the quick connect power handle for some hand carving.
- The WeCheer Reciprocating Handpiece will accept all the Flexcut Power Gouges. You may also use the Flexcut SK109 adapter to use the Flexcut SK range on any of the reciprocating handpieces.
- The Proxxon Detail Carver is a self contained tool that easily accepts all the Flexcut Power Gouges and with the Flexcut SK109 adapter you can use all the SK range gouges also.
- The Flexcut Power Gouge Handle can also be used. Turn all your Flexcut Power gouges into working hand gouges for the fine details. Get simply the best of both worlds!
- The Automach HCT-30 Detail carver will accept both the Flexcut power gouges and the Flexcut SK range of gouges. The SK gouges will require the Flexcut SK109 adapter. To use the Flexcut RG Power Gouges you will need the Flexcut RG 103 Shim Pack for the Automach to operate properly.