Razertip Adapter Cord To Colwood Unit
- 0.10 LBS
The Razertip cord is the best way to transfer heat from your wood-burning unit directly to your wood burning pen. The cord is 18 gauge and 39 inches long, so it will reach any spot on your work surface. The cord is also flexible, so you can easily maneuver it around obstacles. The Razertip cord is the most efficient way to transfer heat from your wood-burning unit to your wood-burning pen.
Razertip handpiece cords are built to withstand constant flexing and provide a perfect connection between the pen and the power supply.
The cord is made of high-quality materials that can handle up to 20 amps of current. With its durable construction, the cord is designed to last for hours of use.
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pyrographer, Razertip handpiece cords are the perfect choice for your pyrographic needs. There is a unique flexible strain relief behind the plug that spreads the flexing of the cord over a large area guaranteeing many years of dependable service.
What's Included when I buy a cord?
- The Cord is 39" long with RCA male connector and two U Connectors on the other end.
- The Heavy Duty cord is designated by the red ends on each of the plugs
Razertip Heavy Duty Adapter Cord Features
- RCA connectors are among the toughest and most reliable on the market. They are precision-machined to tight tolerances and then carefully inspected, fitted, and electrically reinforced. In other words, they are made to handle the current and tugging like no other plug. Then they install a unique flexible strain relief behind the plug. The strain relief spreads the flexing of the cord over a larger area, assuring many years of dependable service. Whether you're in your home theater or on your boat, you can count on RCA connectors to give you the best possible connection. In this case, you're depending on them for an even and clean burn.
- When choosing a heavy-duty cord, you want to make sure it is made of high-quality materials that can handle the maximum amount of current flow. The 16-gauge cord is the best choice for this, as it is thicker and more durable than the other options. However, it is important to note that this cord is not as flexible as the others, so it may be more difficult to work with. If you need the fastest tip heat recovery possible, we recommend choosing the heavy-duty cord. It may be a little more difficult to use, but it will get the job done quickly and efficiently.
What Wood Burners will this cord work on?
This cord is designed to attach Razertip Pens to Colwood woodburning units.
The cord will work on any of the Razertip Pens but is recommended to use the heavy-duty cord for the heavy-duty pens and feather former pens and tips.
Razertip Heavy Duty Adapter Cord #4 Specifications
- Super Flexible Adaptor Cord.
- 39" Long.
- 16 Gauge.
- 1- RCA Male Connector.
- 2- U Connectors (Lugs).
- Precision Machined.
- Electrically Reinforced.
Whether you're a professional artist or a beginner, this cord will help you get the most out of your burning experience. Order yours today!