The Rooster Scroll Saw Clock Pattern has three desktop sizes for you to build. Capture the profound beauty of farm life with this striking scroll saw plan. The Rooster is quite large and the barn and outbuildings are in the background with a small clock insert above the fence on the left side.
Engage in a easy and fun scroll saw project with our Rooster Clock Plan!
Finished Rooster Scroll Saw Clocks:
- Large - 13 1/2" long x 2" wide x 8" high without the base.
- takes 2 1/4 inch clock insert (we do not carry). You can adjust the hole size to a 1 7/8" hole with a 7/32 inch mounting depth for the 2 " clock insert.
- Medium - 10 1/2 " long x 2" wide x 6 1/2" high without the base.
- takes a 2" clock insert that needs a 1 7/8" hole with a 7/32 inch mounting depth.
- Small - 8" long x 2" wide x 5" high without the base
- takes a 1 7/16 inch clock insert needs a 1 3/8 inch hole size with 7/32 inch mounting depth.
Wood Requirement: 1/2 inch to 5/8 inch wood for clock design base made with thicker wood than design.
This scroll saw pattern is full size. You will receive the plan printed on two 11" x 17" sheets of paper. We recommend that you make a copy to scroll saw out and use the original for reference.