Wall Clock Scroll Saw Pattern
- This Item Usually Ships Within 24 Business Hours.
- 0.02 LBS
Wall Clock Scroll Saw Plan
Add this gorgeous clock to your collection! Scroll saw this beautiful wooden wall clock by using a fully detailed plan. This woodworking pattern provides you with all the information and blueprints to scroll saw your own wall Clock.
You'll need basic to intermediate woodworking skills, tools, and materials to complete this project.
This scroll saw wall clock will surely be a favorite for many years to come. Your friends and family would also enjoy this as a gift!
You'll love this project! This beautiful clock was designed to take a 4 1/2" clock dial which has been discontinued.
We recommend using a 4" dial. You will need to cut the hole size accordingly. This clock was also designed to be made with or without a pendulum movement.
Finished Wall Clock Specifications
- Measures Approximately 24" high by 16" wide by 5" deep.
- 11/16" threaded shaft length is recommended for the movement.
- Takes a non-pendulum or a pendulum movement.
- Designed for a 4 1/2" clock dial or use a 4" dial of your choice.
- If using a pendulum movement you will need a 2 3/4" bob and a 16" adjustable pendulum rod.
- Recommend hands are 1 3/8" in length.
The Wall Clock Woodworking Plan will come with full-size instructions including layouts for you to follow to make your own Wall Clock. All plans are non-refundable.