West Virginia Plaque Pattern
- 0.16 LBS
Tell a story with the West Virginia Plaque Pattern. Scroll saw the state of West Virginia and add some details of things that you have done in that state. The state pattern fits on a 10-inch x 10-inch board. The animals and fish are sized to fit a 4-inch x 4-inch board. Each state has a painted and stained version included. Each has the option of adding one of our mini inserts to create a clock.
You can choose to make it so it hangs on the wall or makes a base for it to sit on a desk or shelf. Also, there are two versions of each state, one version is painted where only outside silhouette cutting is necessary and the other version is stained in which the detail lines are scroll sawed in and the wood you will stain for a natural color look.
West Virginia Plaque Pattern Specifications
- This is a full-size scroll saw pattern.
- You will need to purchase a 1 7/16" Mini Clock Insert.
- A list of what supplies you will need is included.
- Painting and finishing instructions included.
- Basic painting terms and techniques included.
- This is a full-size scroll saw plan that comes on paper.
- All plans are non-refundable.
The West Virginia Plaque Pattern is a great scroll saw pattern for any skill-level woodworker. Use this scroll saw the plan to make your own State Clock.