Wood Duck Scroll Saw Clock Pattern
- 0.16 LBS
Create a masterpiece with this Wood Duck Scroll Saw Clock Pattern!
The scene is of a Wood Duck resting on the water with some cattails on the left, a clock insert on the right, and a frame around the scene. Creating this beautiful cutout will add elegance to any room in your home.
Our scroll saw clock patterns are designed to be easy to follow and are perfect for the beginner or advanced woodworker.
Check out the intricate detail on the Wood Duck Clock Pattern. Add either a 1 7/16" clock insert or a 2" clock insert to this fabulous-looking piece to sit on your desk.
The pattern comes in two sizes to fit either the 1 7/16 inch or the 2-inch clock inserts. You can use them as a wall mount or a desktop version.
Completed Wood Duck Clock Specifications
- Wall Mount - 9 1/2 inches wide x 9 1/4 inches high.
- Clock insert - 2-inch clock insert needs a 1 7/8" hole with a 7/32-inch mounting depth.
- The base for the desktop version - is 2 1/4 inches wide and 11 1/2 inches long.
- Desktop Version - 7 inches wide x 6 3/4 inches high.
- Clock insert - 1 7/16 inch clock insert needs a 1 3/8 inch hole size with 7/32 inch mounting depth.
- Base - 2 1/4 inches wide x 8 1/2 inches long.
Wood requirement: 1/2 inch to 5/8 inch thick material base made with thicker material than design.
This scroll saw pattern is full size. You will receive the plan printed on paper. We recommend that you make a copy to scroll saw out and use the original for reference.