Stubai Euro #11 Veiner 12mm
The Stubai Euro #11 Veiner 12mm is ideal for every carver's collection. Each veiner is made from alloy steel with a HRC 59-60. The Stubai Veiner features a hand forged surface, heat treated and tempered by European master craftsmen. Every Stubai Veiner is inspected after each step of the process. The internal ferrule prevents the handle from splitting. If your a new carver doing simple detailed work then you'll love the veiner.
Stubai Euro #11 Veiner 12mm Specifications:
- #11 Veiner.
- 12mm (1/2") Hand Sharpened Cutting Edge.
- Blade fully polished.
- Inside Sweeps are finely ground for easy sharpening.
- Top Quality special alloy steel for high edge-holding ability.
- Hand forged blade.
- Internal steel ferrule prevents handle from splitting.
- Octagon Beechwood Handle.
- Total tool length is about 8".
The Stubai #11 Veiner has higher wings allowing deeper cuts to create shapes, and define character. They work great for relief, sculpting, signs, statues, and small and large projects.
Each tool comes with the sweep stamped on it and the Stubai emblem. Look for Stubai premium quality.