Stubai Euro #3 Shallow Gouge 12mm
Stubai Euro #3 Shallow Gouge 12mm features hand sharpened cutting edges with inside sweeps that are finely ground for easy sharpening. The special alloy steel has superb edge holding abilities that feature a special heat treatment and guarantees edge retention with a 58-60 HRC. The Stubai carving tools are inspected at every stage of manufacturing for superior quality.
Stubai Euro #3 Shallow Gouge 12mm Specifications:
- #3 Shallow Gouge.
- 12mm (1/2") Wide Sweep.
- Hand Sharpened Cutting Edge.
- Blade fully polished.
- Inside Sweeps are finely ground for easy sharpening.
- Top Quality special alloy steel for high edge-holding ability.
- Hand forged blade.
- Internal steel ferrule prevents handle from splitting.
- Octagon Beechwood Handle.
- Total tool length is about 8".
The Stubai gouge is handcrafted, ready to use and razor sharp straight from the package.
Stubai Euro #3 Shallow Gouge 12mm is ideal for use with a mallet or two handed carving. They are perfect for relief, sculpting, signs, statues, and small and large projects.The Stubai wood carving gouge will give the carver the an option of subtle changes that makes all the difference in your wood carving projects.