1959 Skyliner Clock Pattern
- 0.10 LBS
If your an old car enthusiast try the 1959 Skyliner Clock Pattern. Scroll saw your way to a fun filled project you will treasure for a lifetime.
This 1959 Skyliner Clock can be made for wall or desktop mounting with or without a clock. Wall model takes a 2 3/4 inch clock, desktop versions take a 2 inch insert.
Finished 1959 Skyliner Clock Specifications:
- Framed Wall Mount - 8 1/4 inches high x 15 3/4 inches wide.
- You will need ato cut a 2 3/8 inch hole for the 2 3/4 inch clock insert.
- Framed Wall Mount - 71/4 inches high x 15 3/4 inches wide.
- Desk Mount Style - 6 1/4 inches high x 12 inches wide without the wooden base.
- You will need to cut a 1 7/8 inch hole for the 2 inch clock insert.
- Desk Top Style - 5 1/4 inches high x 15 1/2 inches wide without the wooden base.
Wood requirement: any wood thickness can be used for the designs. We recommend thicknesses between 1/4in and 3/4in. The bases are usually made a little thicker than the work piece.
This scroll saw pattern is full size. You will receive the plan printed on paper. We recommend that you make a copy to scroll saw out and use the original for reference.