Stubai Euro 60° x 4mm V-Tool
TheStubai Euro 60° x 4mm V-Tool is perfect for every carver's collection. Each v-tool is made from alloy steel with a HRC 59-60. The Stubai v-tool features hand forged surface, heat treated and tempered by European master craftsmen. Every Stubai tool is inspected after each step of the process. The internal ferrule prevents the handle from splitting.
Stubai Euro 60° x 4mm V-Tool Specifications:
- 60° V-Tool.
- 4mm (5/32") Hand Sharpened Cutting Edge.
- Blade fully polished.
- Inside Sweeps are finely ground for easy sharpening.
- Top Quality special alloy steel for high edge-holding ability.
- Hand forged blade.
- Internal steel ferrule prevents handle from splitting.
- Octagon Euro Beechwood Handle.
- Total tool length is about 8".
The Stubai 60° V-tool has higher wings allowing deeper cuts to create shapes, and define character.
Stubai Euro 60° x 4mm V-Tool is ideal for use with a mallet or two handed carving. They are perfect for relief, sculpting, signs, statues, and small and large projects.
Each tool comes with the sweep stamped on it and the Stubai emblem. Look for Stubai quality.