Adjustable Socket (3 1/4" to 4 1/4")
- 0.10 LBS
This is a versatile, heavy-duty replacement socket that is perfect for fixing broken socket fixtures on chandeliers, rebuilding chandeliers, fixing window Christmas Electric Candles, restoring old candelabras, rewiring old sconce lights, and many other general lighting applications.
It is made of all metal construction with a chrome finish and has an adjustable socket that fits lamps from 3 1/4" to 4 1/4".
This is an adjustable socket. It can be used to fit a variety of objects with a diameter of .36-.43 inches. The socket is made of metal and plastic and is 3.36 inches long with a diameter of .72 inches.
Adjustable Socket 3 1/4" to 4 3/4" Specifications
- Insulator length is 1.4 inches x .75 in diameter.
- Length of the black plastic attached to the metal is 3.36 inches x .72 in diameter.
- The inside diameter of the hole size is .36
- The socket inside diameter is .43 inches
- The outside diameter of the socket is .72 inches