Alabama State Scroll Saw Clock Pattern
Make the Alabama State Clock your next project with the help of the Alabama State Clock Pattern. The Alabama State Clock Pattern is a full size scroll saw plan that provides you with traceable patterns for the state of Alabama, the Camilla, Yellow Hammer, Largemouth bass, and racking horse. The Alabama State Clock can be done in a number of different ways. You can choose to make it so it hangs on the wall or make a base for it to sit on a desk or shelf. Also, there are two versions of each state, one version is painted where only outside silhouette cutting is necessary and the other version is stained in which the detail lines are scroll sawed in and the wood you will stain for a natural color look.
Alabama State Clock Pattern Specifications
- This is a full size scroll saw pattern.
- You will need to purchase a 1 7/16" Mini Clock Insert.
- A list of what supplies you will need is included.
- Painting and finishing instructions included.
- Basic painting terms and techniques included.
- This is a full size plan that comes on paper.
- All plans are non refundable.
The Alabama State Clock Pattern is a great scroll saw pattern for any skill level woodworker. Use this scroll saw plan to make your own Alabama State Clock.