Alpine Wall Scroll Saw Clock Plan
The Alpine Wall Clock Plan is reminiscent of the Swiss Chalet, this clock features a gently sloping roof and balcony much like the dwellings found in Switzerland and other Alpine regions.
Alpine Wall Clock Plan Suggested Components
- 4 Quarter Chime Pendulum Movement with 7/16" Threaded Shaft.
- 5 1/8" Non-Hinged Glass Bezel Dial, in Arabic or Roman Numbers.
- 1/16" Black Hands.
- 2 3/4" Bob.
Wood Requirement: 1/4 inch thick material 1/2 inch material.
Alpine Wall Clock Plan Dimensions
- Approx. 14 inches wide x 22 inches high x 5 inches deep.
This is a Scroll Saw Plan which does not include materials or components.
- This is a full-size scroll saw plan that comes on paper.
- All plans are non-refundable.
All sales are final on woodworking plans. Refunds and warranties are not available.View AllClose