Arabian Nights Scroll Saw Clock Plan
Add this gorgeous wall clock to your collection! Build yourself this beautiful wooden scroll saw clock by using a fully detailed plan. This woodworking pattern provides you all the information and blueprints to scroll saw your own Arabian Nights Clock. You'll need basic woodworking skills, tools and material to complete these projects. This scroll saw clock will surely be a favorite for many years to come. Your friends and family would also enjoy this as a gift! Easy to scroll, you'll love this project! With this scroll saw clock you can use a 2 3/4" clock insert or you have the choice of using a mini quartz movement and purchasing the suggested components.
Finished Arabian Nights Clock Specifications
- Measures Approximately 18" High by 6" Wide by 3" Deep.
- 7/8" overall shaft length is suggested for the mini quartz movement.
- 1 3/8" is the suggested length of your hour and minute hands.
- 2 3/4" is the size of the suggested cuckoo dial.
- You can also use a 2 3/4" clock insert instead of the cuckoo dial.
- If you choose to use a 2 3/4" insert you can choose any style background of your choice.
- This clock is made from 1/4" and 1/8" material. You can choose what type of lumber you want to make yours out of.
The Arabian Nights Clock Woodworking Plan will come with full size instructions including layouts for you to follow to make your own Arabian Nights Clock. All plans are non-refundable.