This plan comes with 3 versions, a larger desktop size about 6x11 for a 2 inch clock, and a smaller size, about 4x8 that can be made with or without a 1 7/16 inch clock insert Wood Requirement: 1/2in to 5/8in wood for clock design base made with thicker wood than design
Remember the muscle cars of yesteryear with these resemblances. The Austin Healey 3000 Clock Pattern is a full size scroll saw plan that you will use to trace onto your own lumber and make yourself. This scroll saw plan is great for the car enthusiast, rec room and garage.
Austin Healey 3000 Clock Pattern Specifications
- 3 Patterns.
- Large pattern - 6inches x 11inches uses 2 inch clock insert when finished.
- Medium Pattern - 4 inches x 8 inches uses 1 7/16 inch clock insert when finished.
- Medium Pattern - 4 inches by 8 inches without a clock insert.
- This is a full size traceable scroll saw plan that comes on paper.
- There are no materials or finished products included.
- All plans are non-refundable.