Black Forest Clock Scroll Saw Plan
- This item usually ships within 24 business hours.
- 0.15 LBS
The Black Forest Clock is a beautiful clock all around. The magnificent detail that is within this clock will grab anyone's attention. Designed for using contrasting woods for the overlays, this is a gorgeous clock when completed. The Black Forest Clock Plan is a full-size scroll saw clock plan that comes on one 24" x 36" sheet of paper.
This scroll saw clock plan will provide you with traceable patterns for the entire clock and detailed instructions on how to make your own Black Forest Clock.
Put your skills to the test and start making your own Black Forest Clock.
Black Forest Clock Recommended Components:
- (#2537) - Compact Quartz Pendulum Movement with 5/8" max dial thickness and 11/16" Threaded Shaft Length. Or (#2545) 4-Quarter Chime Movement. Both movements come with a pendulum rod and bob. You can choose 2 1/8", 2 3/4", or 3 1/2" bob.
- (#3599) 3 1/8" Hand Carved Authentic Wooden Cuckoo Dial.
- (#8901) 1 3/8" Black Hands.
Black Forest Clock Plan Specifications
- The clock measures 17 1/2" high x 7 3/4" wide x 4 1/4" deep when finished.
This scroll saw pattern is full size. You will receive the plan printed on paper. We recommend that you make a copy to scroll saw out and use the original for reference.