Carving the Circus
Carving the Circus was created by Character Carvers of America as they combine their creative talent and offer you a front row seat under the big top. There are 23 of the best known character carvers that provide their artwork and essays to guide you through carving the details.
Here are a few patterns from Carving the Circus:
- The Ringmaster by Gary Batte.
- Twinkle Toes by Keith Morrill.
- The Juggler by Claude Bolton.
- That's Some Zebra by Gary Batte.
- Sammy The Seal by Desiree Hanjy.
- Free WWheeling Willie by Tom Brown.
- Clive Batty by Tex Haase.
- Clowinin Around by Doug Raine.
- The Brothers Gnomeaux by Marv Kaiseratt.
- Dog and Pony Show by Bob Travis.
- Riff Raff by Pete LaClair.
- Many many more!
Carving the Circus Specifications:
- Soft Cover.
- 123 Pages.
- Over 45 Patterns.