- This Item Usually Ships Within 24 Business Hours.
- 0.64 LBS
If you are looking for a Center Marker Tool that only requires two hands, a mallet, and the Center Marker, look no further! The Center Marker uses a knife-edged steel blade to score the end of your work piece. All you have to do is set a square or cylinder ( up to 6" across) in the marker, tap it with a mallet, turn the wood approximately 90° and tap again. Now that's easy! With following those steps your results will have two score lines that intersect at the exact center of the wood. This Center Marker even functions well with work that's not square or cylindrical. How awesome is that! Another cool aspect of the center marker is that you can also use if when work has to be replaced on the lathe (after waste ends have been removed) to re-establish the exact center of any cylinder. All in all this is the best center marker available!
Center Marker Specifications
- Two screws are provided for mounting the center marker.
- Made from die-cast aluminum.
- Mounts conveniently on a wall near your lathe.
- Finds and marks centers of both round and square cross sections.