Colwood Extra Long Micro Fixed Tip Woodburning Pen
- FT-LM LONG
- 0.04 LBS
Colwood Extra Long Micro Fixed Tip Woodburning Pen has a tip designed to scorch small areas of wood, especially for gradient tones, shading, and filling in. The micro pyrography tool was designed to create fine details on miniatures but can be used on a wide variety of projects.
Colwood Extra Long Micro Fixed Tip Woodburning Pen Specifications:
- Features a fixed tip handpiece, meaning the pen is permanently attached to a woodburning tip.
- The Extra Long Micro is 3/32" x 1 5/8"
- Cork Grip.
- No waiting for the tips to cool down before changing.
- Each pen is molded from a phenolic material resulting in superior insulating properties.
- Fits any of the Colwood woodburning units. It may fit other brand units with an adapter.
Fixed Tip Pen Features
The Colwood Fixed Tip Wood Burning pen is the perfect choice for precision pyrography projects. Featuring a welded tip and rigid construction, this pen allows you to create beautiful art with confidence.
The heavier connector posts and tips make the Fixed Tip Pen ideal for those who do a lot of wood burning or detailed work. With its versatile design, the Fixed Tip pen can be used with all types of wood, including both hard and softwoods, as well as leather, basswood, and cottonwood.
So whether you're a seasoned artist or just getting started in woodburning, the Fixed Tip Pen is the perfect tool for your next project.
How does it work?
The wood burning pen plugs into the cord on the control unit box. Simply plug it in and you are on your way!
You will need a Colwood control unit to operate this fixed tip wood burning pen.