Deer Family Forest Scroll Saw Pattern
- 0.10 LBS
If you enjoy scroll sawing wildlife with all the beauty of nature then you might enjoy building this Deer Family Forest Scroll Saw Pattern.. There are four different sizes that you can make with or without the clock insert. The other choices are to pick if your wanting a wall hang or a desktop mount. Designs include a 4 3/4 inch ornament, 9 1/2 inch diameter wall pattern, and 2 desktop sizes for either a 1 7/16 inch or 2 inch clock insert.
Finished Deer Family Forest Specifications
- Wall Pattern - 9 inch diameter.
- Clock insert - 1 7/16 inch clock insert needs a 1 3/8 inch hole size with 7/32 inch mounting depth.
- Ornament - 4 3/4 inch.
- Desktop Pattern #1 - 4 1/2 inches high x 7 1/2 inches wide.
- Base - 2 1/2 inches wide x 8 3/4 inches long.
- Clock insert - 2 inch clock insert needs a 1 7/8" hole with a 7/32 inch mounting depth.
- Desktop Pattern #2- 3 1/2 inches high x 5 1/2 inches long.
- Base - 2 inches wide x 7 inches long.
- Clock insert -1 7/16 inch clock insert needs a 1 3/8 inch hole size with 7/32 inch mounting depth.
Wood requirement: 1/2 inch to 5/8 inch material for design 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch for ornament.
This scroll saw pattern is full size. You will receive the plan printed on paper. We recommend that you make a copy to scroll saw out and use the original for reference.