Eight Point Buck Scroll Saw Clock Pattern
- This Item Usually Ships Within 24 Business Hours.
- 0.02 LBS
Eight Point Buck Scroll Saw Clock Plan
If you have a passion for wildlife and the outdoors this clock will bring that feeling of being at the cabin into your own home. Build yourself a beautiful wooden scroll saw eight point buck clock for your bedroom or living room by using a fully detailed plan. This woodworking pattern provides you all the information and blueprints to build your own eight point buck clock. You'll need basic woodworking skills, tools and material to complete this project. This eight point buck clock will surely be a favorite for many years to come. It would also make a great gift for friends and family. Easy to build, easy to assemble you'll love this project! This scroll saw clock was originally designed to use a 4" clock insert which has been discontinued. We suggest using a 3 1/2" clock insert. You will have to adjust the hole size accordingly to fit correctly.
Finished Eight Point Buck Clock Specifications
- Measures 10" Wide by 16" High.
- Takes a 1 7/6" Clock Insert for the Desk Top Design.
- Takes a 4" or 3 1/2" Maxi Insert for the Wall Mount Design.
- 1/4" and 1/2" Lumber of your Choice for the Desk Top Design.
- 3/4" or Thicker Lumber of your Choice for the Wall Mount Design.
The Eight Point Buck Clock Woodworking Plan will come with a full size photo and full size instructions including layouts for you to follow to make your own Eight Point Buck Clock. All plans are non-refundable.