Eight Point Buck Scroll Saw Clock Pattern
- This Item Usually Ships Within 24 Business Hours.
- 0.02 LBS
Eight Point Buck Scroll Saw Clock Plan
If you have a passion for wildlife and the outdoors this clock will bring that feeling of being at the cabin into your own home. Build yourself a beautiful wooden scroll saw eight-point buck clock for your bedroom or living room by using a fully detailed plan.
This woodworking pattern provides you with all the information and blueprints to build your own eight-point buck clock. You'll need basic woodworking skills, tools, and materials to complete this project.
This eight-point buck clock will surely be a favorite for many years to come. It would also make a great gift for friends and family. Easy to build, easy to assemble you'll love this project! This scroll saw the clock was originally designed to use a 4" clock insert which has been discontinued.
We suggest using a 3 1/2" clock insert. You will have to adjust the hole size accordingly to fit correctly.
Finished Eight Point Buck Clock Specifications
- Measures 10" Wide x 16" High.
- Takes a 1 7/6" Clock Insert for the Desk Top Design.
- Takes a 4" or 3 1/2" Maxi Insert for the Wall-Mount Design.
- 1/4" and 1/2" Lumber of your Choice for the Desk Top Design.
- 3/4" or Thicker Lumber of your Choice for the Wall-Mount Design.
The Eight Point Buck Clock Woodworking Plan will come with a full-size photo and full-size instructions including layouts for you to follow to make your own Eight Point Buck Clock. All plans are non-refundable.