Federal Clock Plan
This great clock is so full of features you'll have people noticing new things everytime they look at it. The Federal Clock Plan is one of the many great woodworking projects for beginners that we carry. The Federal Clock Plan is a full size woodworking plan that will give you full size traceable patterns for the entire clock. This clock plan also gives you a materials/parts list and has fully detailed assembly instructions. You'll have a great time building this clock. Make the Federal your next clock project!
- (1) compact quartz pendulum movement with a 15/16" threaded shaft length.
- (1) 2 3/4" pendulum bob.
- (1) 16" adjustable pendulum rod.
- (1) pair of 1 7/8" hands of your choice.
- (1) 1 3/4" sweep hand of your choice. (This is optional).
Federal Clock Specifications
- Measures 9" wide x 6" deep x 22" tall once you have finished making it.
- This is a full size woodworking plan that comes on paper.
- There are no materials or finished products included.
- All plans are non-refundable.