Flexcut Pocket Jack
- Item usually ships within 24 hours
- 0.30 LBS
Flexcut Pocket Jack
The Flexcut Pocket Jack is one of the many Flexcut Carving Knives available. Featuring four blades; a detail knife, straight gouge, gouge scorp, and V-scorp. Use the Detail Knife to quickly remove wood from any convex surface. You can even use the fine point for carving details into delicate areas. If you are just starting a carving, the Flexcut Pocket Jack has that covered too with its straight gouge. It is great for heavier stock removal, has a durable rounded point and can be used for modeling surfaces and creating textures. We all want more from a knife and this knife delivers especially those hard to reach areas and tight corners..
Flexcut Pocket Jack blade profile:
- Detail Knife- blade comes to a fine point which is great for making detailed cuts that are very narrow.
- Straight Gouge- for cutting curves, cleaning large chunks of waste or adding depth to relief carvings.
- Gouge Scorp- for carving narrow deep recesses, somewhat like spoon gouges.
- V-Scorp- for those sharp corners and narrow cavities.
Things to know about the Flexcut Pocket Jack
- It weighs in at only 3 ounces!
- Its just over 4 1/4" long when closed.
- It has the tough look of a Pocket Knife.
- Made in USA with High-Carbon Steel
- Designed for all outdoorsman.
This is a Flexcut Carving Knife you should consider!
Flexcut Limited Lifetime Warranty Flexcut warrants products manufactured by Flexcut Tool Company, Inc. to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the life of the owner. If you feel any Flexcut tool has failed due to a manufacturing defect, mail the tool along with a written explanation of the problem to the address below. We will replace the tool/knife with a new Flexcut carving tool/knife at our expense and pay the return shipping/postage. Please include your full name, mailing address, shipping address, email (if available) and a daytime telephone number along with your tool/knife. Flexcut Tool Company, Inc. Attn: Tool Return 8105 Hawthorne Dr. Erie, PA 16509 United States Flexcut Tool Company, Inc. does not warrant its product against normal wear and misuse. Flexcut Carving Tools are not intended to be used as pry bars or screwdrivers. Flexcut Tool Company, Inc. will not repair or replace any products damaged due to misuse. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights that vary from state to state.View AllClose