How to design and construct furniture that works!
Author Bill Hylton from the American Woodworker has created the ultimate book for a woodworker that wants to build furniture.
Illustrated Cabinetmaking includes:
- Plans. If you don't have the time or inclination to design your own furniture, Bill previews plans, gives you exploded diagrams and sources for more plans.
- Ideas and Inspiration. This is a visual source of information ranging from furniture styles and dimensions to joinery. The essence of more than 100 classic furniture pieces is captured in highly detailed, exploded drawings.
- Options & Alternatives. Illustrated Cabinet making shows you more than 150 joints and subassemblies. With this know how you'll be able to alter the appearance or construction of any project.
- Construction Solutions. More than 1300 drawings take you inside the furniture and show you classic solutions to age old problems, such as: hanging a drawer, attaching a table top and pegging a mortise.
Additional Information for Illustrated Cabinetmaking:
- Author Bill Hylton
- 384 pages
- Subtitles: How to Design and construct furniture that works. (American Woodworker)
- 7.5" x 9" x 1.8"
Illustrated Cabinetmaking is the Gray's Anatomy of woodworking with a treasure trove of projects. This is a must have book if you are going to do some serious furniture building.