Lonesome Canyon Clock Scroll Saw Pattern
- 0.20 LBS
Our Lonesome Clock Scroll Saw Pattern will remind you of the old western days. The base is similar to a canyon with a clock insert. There are cowboy boots with a cowboy hat resting on top of them, a cactus, and an old cattle skull that are mounted on the base surrounding the clock.
There are two pattern sizes for you to build, a large, and a small cutout, with twos different size clock inserts.
Finished Lonesome Canyon Clock Specifications:
- Large desk top version - 5 inches high x 9 inches wide.
- 2 inch clock insert - needs a 1 7/8" hole with a 7/32 inch mounting depth.
- Rock Canyon - 3 inches high x 9 inches wide.
- Boots N Hat - 5 inches high x 3 1/2 inches wide.
- Cactus - 4 inches high x 1 3/4 inches wide.
- Skull - 2 inches high x 3 inches wide.
- Base - 2 1/2 inches wide x 11 inches long.
- Small desk top version: 4 inches high x 7 inches wide.
- 1 7/16 inch clock insert needs a 1 3/8 inch hole size with 7/32 inch mounting depth.
- Rock Canyon - 2 1/2 inches high x 7 inches long.
- Boots N Hat - 3 1/2 inches high x 2 1/2 inches wide.
- Cactus - 3 inches high x 1 1/4 inches wide.
- Skull - 2 inches high x 2 1/4 inches wide.
- Base - 2 1/2 inches wide x 8 1/4 inches long.
Wood requirement: 1/2 inch wood for Canyon/clock layer and 1/4 inch wood for all other pieces. Base is 3/4 inch thick.
This scroll saw pattern is full size. You will receive the plan printed on three 11" x 17" sheets of paper. We recommend that you make a copy to scroll saw out and use the original for reference.