Mirror Photo Frames Pattern
- 0.20 LBS
Our scroll saw Mirror Photo Frames Pattern have three different designs one round frame, one small square frame, and one large square frame, with scroll saw accents around the outside of the frame. The third pattern with the large square frame is a bonus pattern. Each of these designs can be used as a mirror or a photo frame for your favorite pictures to be displayed, or hung on the wall for an accent mirror in any area of your home.
- Large square frame outside dimensions are approximately 7 inches wide x 8 1/4 inches long.
- Inside mirror of photo frame dimensions are approximately 4 inches wide x 5 1/2 inches long.
- Small Square frame outside dimensions are approximately 7 3/4 inches wide x 7 1/2 inches long.
- Inside mirror or photo dimensions are about 3 inches wide x 3 1/2 inches long.
- Round frame outside dimensions are approximately 7 1/2 inches wide x 6 1/2 inches long.
- inside mirror or photo dimensions are approximately 3 1/2 inches wide x 4 1/4 inches long.
There are also instructions that cover photo and mirror framing, back framing, double overlays, photograph frame struts, and leather or tape hinges.
We recommend using 1/8 inch or 3/16 inch thick poplar plywood. You can also use any hardwood such as Walnut or Oak to add a touch of class to this design.
This scroll saw pattern is full size. You will receive the plan printed on one sheet of 11" x 17" and one sheet of 8 1/2" x 11" paper.
We recommend that you make a copy to scroll saw out and use the original for reference.