Mission Sideboard Plan
The Mission Sideboard would make a great addition to your home. This piece of mission line furniture is one of the best. This woodworking plan contains all the information you will need to build your own Mission Sideboard. The three dovetailed drawers and the doors with inlaid butterfly keys exemplify the Arts & Crafts style. The legs are designed with quadrilinear post construction, consisting of four quarter-sawn boards mitered and then glued. This design technique best displays the oak’s ray fleck that appears to wrap around the leg. So if you are wanting to add this mission sideboard to your home, purchase the Mission Sideboard Plan today and start making yours by the weekend!
Mission Sideboard Plan Specifications
- Includes a detailed instruction booklet.
- This is a 36" x 48" woodworking plan.
- Many pieces on the plan are shown full size.
- There is a bill of materials and cutting list included.
- Plans for jigs and fixtures when necessary.
- Finishing techniques.
- Mission Sideboard measures 39" high x 65" wide x 22" deep when finished.
- Woodworking skill level: beginner/intermediate.
- All plans are non-refundable.