Add Old World style to your clock project with our cuckoo clock dials. Our cuckoo clock dials are hand-made in Germany by local Artisans who make each dial to exacting specifications. They are then hand finished and sent to us here in the United States.
Cuckoo Clock Dial features:
- Made in Germany
- Wood dials made from beech
- Hand carved
- 3/16" dial thickness
- Stained dial center with black painted background with hand carved White Roman Numerals and a stained beech edge.
3 1/8" Painted Cuckoo Clock Dials are:
- 3 1/8" in Diameter or 79mm
- 3/8" Center hole for the clock shaft.
- Painted by hand.
- Made with high-quality paint that will not fade over time.
- Each Painted Cuckoo Clock Dial is a unique work of art!
- We recommend 1 1/8" to 1 1/4" Clock Hands for this dial.
A clock dial is the face of a clock that shows the time. It may be analog or digital, and it may be located on the front, side, or back of the clock.
The most common type of clock dial is the round, analog dial with numbers around the edge and hour and minute hands in the center.
Clock dials may also include other information such as the day of the week or the date.
Some cuckoo clocks have a small door that opens when the clock strikes the hour, and a wooden cuckoo bird pops out to chirp. Other cuckoo clocks have a swinging pendulum in place of hands.
Clock dials come in a wide variety of styles and may be made from wood, metal, plastic, or other materials.