Pheasant Pocket Knife Full Size Woodworking Plan
Show off your woodworking skills with one of our one of a kind pocket knives! The Bass Pocket Knife would surely make a great gift for that special fisherman in your life! The Bass Pocket Knife Plan is a full size scroll saw plan that provides you with full size traceable patterns for the front, back, center piece, blade back, and blade. You will be able to make the entire pocket knife with the guidance of this scroll saw plan. This excellent scroll saw plan guides you through the making and building process. Once you have finished this pocket knife you will be impressed by your work. The blade will actually fold into the case just like a real knife!
Bass Pocket Knife Plan Specifications
- Your knife will measure 3/4" x 2 1/2" x 18 1/2 when finished.
- You will need 1/4" and 1/8" material to make this plan.
- You will need to purchase a 1 1/4" axle peg with a 7/32" tenon for proper pivoting of your blade.
- There are no materials or finished products included.
- All plans are non-refundable.
- This is a full size scroll saw plan that comes on paper