Razertip Round Tip Heavy Duty
- 0.00 LBS
Razertip pyrography tools are perfect for anyone who wants to get into the art of wood burning. The rounded tip of Razertip Round woodburning tip is ideal for creating detailed designs and patterns. You can use the Razertip Round to create delicate shading and fine lines. With Razertip pyrography tools, you'll be able to create beautiful works of art that will last for years.
The Interchangeable Pyrography Tools have quickly become one of the most popular items among pyrography enthusiasts. And it's no wonder why- these versatile tools are ideal for creating a variety of shapes and sizes, and can be easily swapped out to create different designs. But what really sets the Interchangeable Pyrography Tools apart is the ability to apply flat pressure to the end of the tip. This makes it easy to create consistent lines and shapes- perfect for beginners or anyone who wants to achieve professional-looking results. With so many helpful features, it's no wonder the Interchangeable Pyrography Tools are such a hit!
Woodburning is a fun and rewarding hobby, but it's important to choose the right tools for the job. The Razertip BPH interchangeable handle is designed for use with a variety of woodburning tips, making it a versatile choice for any artist. Simply slide the end of the tip wires into the handle and tighten with the two slotted screws. With the Razertip BPH interchangeable handle, you'll be able to create beautiful woodburned art without any hassle.
Razertip Round Pyrography Tip Choices:
- Heavy Duty Modified Tight - Used for general pyrography, fine detail on flat surfaces and gourds. 2A and 2B are used in similar ways - personal preference would dictate the choice.
- Heavy Duty Special Tight - Used for general pyrography, fine detail on flat surfaces and gourds. 2A and 2B are used in similar ways - personal preference would dictate the choice.
- Heavy Duty Large - Use for fine lines on large concave areas or uneven surfaces.
- Heavy-Duty Medium. Used for general pyrography, fine detail on flat or medium concave surfaces.
- Heavy-Duty Medium Small - Used for general pyrography, fine detail on flat or medium concave surfaces. A longer shank provides better reach & slightly cooler operation.
What do you need to use these woodburning tips?
You will need the BPH interchangeable handle and a Razertip Woodburner.