Roman Cathedral Scroll Saw Clock Plan
The Roman Cathedral Scroll Saw Clock Plan is a new challenge for the experienced sawyer. The Roman Cathedral Clock is a stately European style clock with many compound cuts. The Roman Cathedral Scroll Saw Clock Plan is a full size scroll saw pattern that comes on three sheets of 24" x 36" paper. This scroll saw pattern provides you with traceable patterns for the entire clock, easy-to-follow instructions and tells you what materials to use. This scroll saw pattern will require you to use 3/4" and 1/4" material of your choice, we used cherry. With the help of this scroll saw pattern you will be able to make this magnificent scroll saw clock with ease! When you have finished making your Roman Cathedral Clock is should measure 36 1/2" H x 19 1/2" W x 8 1/2" D.
Roman Cathedral Clock Components and Materials Needed
- 5 1/8" clock dial.
- You can choose to use a compact quartz pendulum movement that has a max dial thickness of 7/8" with a threaded shaft length of 15/16".
- You can also choose to use a 4 quarter chime pendulum movement with a max dial thickness of 5/8" with a threaded shaft length of 11/16"
- pair of brass hands that measure 2 1/16".
- 2 pairs of 5/8" x 1/2" hinges.
- 2 brass teardrop knobs that measure 3/16" dia x 5/16" H.
- 1/4" hardwood or plywood (pictured is Cherry).
- 3/4" Plywood for base.
This is a Full size Scroll Saw plan that comes on paper.
All plans are non refundable
WarrantyAll sales are final on plans. Refund and warranties are not available.
would have been better if plans were put on a pdf. hard to get base and second floor measurements . going to press thru
The plans are brilliant highly detailed worth buying
detailed plan not for the faint in heart looks like a challenge but excited to undertake. only recommendations possibly give the option to download to a pdf file so there is no shipping coast involved
Plans could have been put on more sheets and better directions