Semi Truck Clock Scroll Saw Pattern
- 0.10 LBS
This Semi Truck Clock Scroll Saw Pattern is more an artsy statement piece than a just clock. We all know how important truck drivers are as they burn the midnight oil looking through that windshield for hours on end. Scroll saw this 18 wheeler plan and build it for the trucker to show your appreciation for all they do. There are three pattern sizes for you to build, a small, medium, and large.
Finished Semi Truck Clock Specifications:
- Small Desktop Version - 7 1/2 inches wide x 5 inches high.
- Base - 2 1/2 inches wide x 8 inches long.
- Clock Insert - 1 7/16 inch clock insert needs a 1 3/8 inch hole size with 7/32 inch mounting depth.
- Medium Desktop Version - 10 inches wide x 7 inches high.
- Base - 2 1/4 inches wide x 10 3/4 inches long.
- Clock Insert - 2 inch clock insert needs a 1 7/8" hole with a 7/32 inch mounting depth.
- Large Wall Mount - 11 1/2 inches wide x 9 1/2 inches high.
- Clock Insert - 2 3/4 inch clock insert needs a 2 3/8 inch hole with 11/16 inch mounting depth.
Wood requirement: 1/2 inches to 5/8 inches thick material. The base is made from thicker material than design.
This scroll saw pattern is full size. You will receive the plan printed on three 11" x 17" sheets of paper. We recommend that you make a copy to scroll saw out and use the original for reference.