Smoking Gun Clock Scroll Saw Pattern
- 0.10 LBS
Talk about getting caught with a smoking gun! The Smoking Gun Clock Pattern will bring out your creative side with your scroll saw and a piece of wood you too can create the perfect project. There are three pattern sizes for you to build.
Finished Smoking Gun Specifications:
- Small Desktop Version - 6 inches high x 7 1/4 inches wide.
- Uses our 1 7/16 inch clock insert needs a 1 3/8 inch hole size with 7/32 inch mounting depth.
- Base - 2 1/4 inches wide x 7 1/2 inches long.
- Medium Desktop Version - 7 1/2 inches high x 8 inches wide.
- Uses our 2 inch clock insert needs a 1 7/8" hole with a 7/32 inch mounting depth.
- Base 2 1/4inch wide x 9 1/2 inches long.
- Large Desktop Version - 9 inches high x 9 1/2 inches wide.
- Uses our 2 3/4 inch clock insert needs a 2 3/8 inch hole with 11/16 inch mounting depth.
- Base - 2 1/4 inches wide x 11 1/4 inches long.
Wood Requirement: 1/2 inch to 5/8 inch wood, for pistol 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch wood for smoke, and the base is made with thicker wood than design.
This scroll saw pattern is full size. You will receive the plan printed on two 11" x 17" sheets of paper. We recommend that you make a copy to scroll saw out and use the original for reference.